I was part of a private preview program at OnTime, a very helpful tool for scheduling meetings in larger teams. For those of you who have tried to find shared open time slots and improved visualization, you might want to look at the video below which explains value proposition and a walkthrough
- OnTime Group Calendar is a platform bringing transparency and effectivity into our customers and partners organisation – across different UC Systems
- OnTime allows users (especially PA / Exec Assistants) to easily gain an overview and it brings great scalability, as it is fit for both smaller and larger organisations when it comes to design and capacity.
- Adding resources like Rooms, Projectors and Catering to your meetings (not possible with FindTime & Co)
- Further, it always keeps the user up to date with the latest changes made to a calendar, preventing misunderstanding and double bookings. Additionally, users can always access your OnTime Group Calendar through the Mobile Web App, mobilizing your workforce.
- If you enjoy modern design, easy and logical navigation, and user-friendliness, OnTime is the perfect group calendar and scheduling solution for our customers.
OnTime in Microsoft Teams — Check walkthrough Video here: