First Premiere Show starts January 17th at 4pm CET
Guardians of M365 Governance Show #1 about Governance AI with MVPs Joanne Klein & David Drever
Navigating the Future of AI in M365 Governance: Insights from Compliance Unplugged”
- What are the challenges of case management in records management, particularly with Microsoft Purview?
- What key strategies should businesses adopt to integrate case management within their records management systems effectively?
- What are the most significant gaps in Microsoft Purview Compliance and what are recommendations for organizations to bridge these gaps?
- The importance of backend automation for event triggers in Microsoft 365 is increasing. What are practical examples of HR systems?
- What advice do we give to smaller organizations with limited IT resources?
- How is “Compliance Unplugged Podcast” evolving in 2024? Which specific areas of M365 governance that you’re particularly excited to explore?
- What is the role of employee training and awareness in strengthening M365 governance, especially in the context of new technologies like AI and machine learning?
- How can AI and Copilot help us in this journey and challenges?
Join us live in an interactive interview discussion on January 17th (4pm CET, 7am PT, 10am ET)
Check out also Show Notes and Summary at TekkiGurus